Giving More Back to the Community!
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards. Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
Click on the button below to sign up and get started earning money for Our Savior!
Who is Jesus?
The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod believes Jesus is exactly who He said He is. Along with the ancient Church, we confess that Jesus is true God and true man in one person. He is the Son of God who was crucified and raised from the dead for the salvation of all who trust in Him.
Jesus physically died on a cross and physically rose from the dead in three days. He physically ascended into heaven, and the Church awaits His second coming when He will judge all people.
Those who trust in Jesus as their Savior will rise to eternal life in heaven. Those who deny Jesus and live in their sin will be cast out of His presence to hell
Click on the button below to visit www.lcms.org
How to Direct Thrivent Choice Dollars!
1. Visit Thrivent.com/thriventchoice
2. In the Direct Choice Dollars section on the right, click “Get started now.”
3. Log in by entering your user ID and password. If you haven’t yet registered on Thrivent.com, click
“Register for account access.”
4. Find the number of Choice Dollars available to direct.
5. Locate the organization to which you want to direct Choice Dollars: a. To direct to a previous organization: • Click “Direct Now” next to the organization’s name, or • Click on the “View activity history” link, scroll down and click on the name of the desired organization. b. To direct to a new organization, enter keyword(s) like organization name, ZIP code, cause, etc.
6. Choose “Direct All” or enter a specific number and click “Direct Now.” Follow the prompts on the confirmation page to direct Choice Dollars.
Click on the button below to visit www.Thrivent.com/thriventchoice
The City of Washington is now offering residents and businesses the CodeRED community notification system through a partnership with OnSolve, the largest global provider of critical communication solutions. CodeRED provides high-speed notification services capable of reaching millions of people in minutes. Like other reverse notification systems, CodeRED will enable the city to quickly deliver messages via phone (cell & land lines), text, or email to targeted areas or the entire city. There is no charge to enroll in CodeRED. System subscribers can choose to receive Emergency and/or General notifications. Examples of Emergency notifications include Severe Weather, Boil Orders, Endangered/Missing Persons, and Police Special Operations. General notifications will include time sensitive information on snow parking bans, road closures, and major traffic. To sign up, individuals and businesses can visit the city website, www.ci.washington.il.us, and click on the button below at the bottom of the homepage or click on the CodeRed icon above. Those without Internet access may call City Hall (309-444-3196), Monday through Friday, (8AM-5PM) to supply their information over the phone. CodeRED allows geographically based delivery, which means street addresses are required to ensure notifications are received by the proper individuals in a given situation.
Rev. Thomas L. Heren;
Keri Hattan, Music Director;
Erin Moore, Business Manager