Who is Jesus?
The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod believes Jesus is exactly who He said He is. Along with the ancient Church, we confess that Jesus is true God and true man in one person. He is the Son of God who was crucified and raised from the dead for the salvation of all who trust in Him.
Jesus physically died on a cross and physically rose from the dead in three days. He physically ascended into heaven, and the Church awaits His second coming when He will judge all people.
Those who trust in Jesus as their Savior will rise to eternal life in heaven. Those who deny Jesus and live in their sin will be cast out of His presence to hell
Click on the button below to visit www.lcms.org
Giving More Back to the Community!
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards. Kroger Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
Click on the button below to sign up and get started earning money for Our Savior!
How to Direct Thrivent Choice Dollars!
1. Visit Thrivent.com/thriventchoice
2. In the Direct Choice Dollars section on the right, click “Get started now.”
3. Log in by entering your user ID and password. If you haven’t yet registered on Thrivent.com, click
“Register for account access.”
4. Find the number of Choice Dollars available to direct.
5. Locate the organization to which you want to direct Choice Dollars: a. To direct to a previous organization: • Click “Direct Now” next to the organization’s name, or • Click on the “View activity history” link, scroll down and click on the name of the desired organization. b. To direct to a new organization, enter keyword(s) like organization name, ZIP code, cause, etc.
6. Choose “Direct All” or enter a specific number and click “Direct Now.” Follow the prompts on the confirmation page to direct Choice Dollars.
Click on the button below to visit www.Thrivent.com/thriventchoice
Christmas shopping got you down? Are you beginning to panic thinking about the January credit card bills? These can be all avoided by taking a step forward and getting your finances under control. Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University will be offered once again at Our Savior Lutheran. Classes begin on Monday, January 14th at 6:30 PM and will run for nine weeks. If you are interested, please see Pastor Heren or go to http://www.fpu.com/1078988
Rev. Thomas L. Heren;
Keri Hattan, Music Director;
Erin Moore, Business Manager